A blog about knitting, and some other stuff....

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I know, I know, I have been a neglectful blogger. But I have a very good excuse: I am dumb.
So, the end of last semester was nearly hell. There was no time to anything other than research, write, study, eat, and occasionally sleep. And in the middle of this, for some reason, I decided that it would be awesome to take a summer class, and then I thought hey, I still have lots of art con requirements to fill, how about I take TWO classes this summer. And then I got accepted to an internship position, and then I was offered a job at the library. At the time I thought this would work out just fine, since both of these classes were art classes, and therefore involve little to no homework, so although I wouldn’t have that much free time, the free time I did have would really and truly be free, not free time that should actually be spent doing research. But in reality we all know things don’t work like that. My photography class involves lots of extra time in the darkroom, and I failed to realize that Newark and Wilmington are 20-40 min apart, depending on the time of day. So in reality, I’m spending much of the week working/classing/driving from 9:00am to 9:00pm.
The good news (I’m not entirely dumb, I do go to college), is that there’s only 2.5 more weeks of this. My college is weird because it squeezes in two summer sessions, so my classes end very soon, and my internship will end a month after that. And then I won’t know what to do with myself I’ll have so much spare time.
In knitting news, the Honeymoon sweater (tank? whatever) is finished. Actually, it has been for quite awhile, but I just got around to blocking it last weekend. I also started a baby sweater (just for kicks, I know of no babies or future babies), but then I ran out of yarn (awesome). But I’ll tell you about that later because I think everything is told better with pictures, but I don’t have any right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home