A blog about knitting, and some other stuff....

Monday, September 10, 2007

a little about-me meme to fill up space while I knit you something interesting to post about


Three things I fear:
1. heights
2. driving in cities
3. dead bugs. live bugs are better than dead bugs….

Three people who make me laugh:
1. paul
2. king john
3. john cleese

Three things I love:
1. chick peas (seriously)
2. summer
3. lectures on the black plague

Three things I don't like:
1. coffee
2. bubble gum
3. the color yellow

Three things I don't understand:
1. chem lab assignments
2. cooking
3. french

Three things on my desk
1. a box of cereal
2. mini gummi bears from shady maple!
3. the awesome modern-art thumb-shaped vase I made in ceramics

Three things I am doing right now:
1. lying on my bed
2. filling out this meme
3. yawning

Three things I want to do before I die:
1. get my PhD
2. go to europe
3. live

Three things I can do:
1. eat three meals a day consisting of only breakfast cereals
2. play the clarinet
3. walk down the street

Three things I can’t do:
1. sleep past 7:30 am (at least recently)
2. have a deep and meaningful conversation over the phone
3. remember my right from my left

Three things you should listen to:
1. your professors. at least the ones who have tenure
2. bug noises at night in the summer
3. God

Three things you should never listen to:
1. loud noises, as they will damage your hearing
2. negative people
3. ugly noises

Three shows I watched as a kid:
1. david the gnome!
2. pinky and the brain
3. alf

2 Comments:

Blogger Olga said...

I was with you till you said coffee-blasphemy!!!!Get thee behind me! And did you mean the King John of Magna Charter fame?

9/11/2007 07:01:00 AM

 
Blogger Jo said...

I hated coffee until my last year of university... when a Starbucks opened up across the street from my apartment.

9/12/2007 10:41:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home