A blog about knitting, and some other stuff....

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

cardigans!

I love cardigans. So much. There are very few patterns that I come across that I say “wow, I need to knit that NOW.” Every once and awhile I will find a sweater, sometimes a hat, never once a pair of socks. But I’m all about the cardigans; my Ravelry queue will attest to that (btw, my username is “brunhilda” if you want to be my friend!). Currently I’m knitting Kaleidoscope, which I will not show you another picture of because it looks nearly exactly the same as in my last post. This morning I checked MagKnits and found this pattern, Basic Black, that I immediately fell in love with.

This one could either be awesome or look like it’s for an old man. It’s a toss up.

The Mrs. Darcy Cardigan intrigues me, but I’m not sure I can pull it off. I’m afraid I might…. pop out of it, let’s say.

And this Drops cardigan has an awesome circle thing going on.

If there are any cardigans you like I’d love to hear about them :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

I have been searching for the perfect cardigan pattern, but have yet to find. I haven't made one before, but would like to :)

11/23/2007 02:30:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home