A blog about knitting, and some other stuff....

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

It got very cold very quickly here. More quickly than I have time to knit. I need a hat! I wasn’t made for this kind of weather!

But this is all I have so far


(Just for clarification's sake, that odd floating image in the top right is
actually a photo I have stuck in my mirror, it is not really floating. Sorry to disappoint you. )

And I don’t think wearing a half knit hat will do a very good job keeping me warm. Or enhancing my social life. But if it gets much colder I may have to wear it anyway....

1 Comments:

Blogger JayJay said...

The hat looks very cute so far! I found you through academics knit, and I'm having the opposite problem. I moved from a cold climate to a warm one and have too many hats/gloves/scarves/wool sweaters and not enough cotton tanks, shrugs, etc. Maybe we should work out an exchange? ;)

11/27/2006 03:48:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home