A blog about knitting, and some other stuff....

Sunday, September 17, 2006

I'm don't really do that math thing....

So I’ve decided to knit Knitty.com’s Branching Out pattern with my mystery yarn. I like it a lot. It’s not too difficult and it’s really pretty. For some reason I had tons of problems with row three. I spent the entirety of Benny and Joon (I tend to knit while watching movies….) knitting row three, realizing something had gone terribly wrong, and frogging the whole thing. I still don’t know what I was doing wrong, it’s not like row three is anything difficult, I just couldn’t seem to get it right. But I didn’t give up! The next morning I tried again and everything worked out just fine.

You’re right, my patterned sheets probably weren’t the best choice for a background, but I don’t feel like taking another picture so you’re just going to have to wait until later to see a better one.

I still can’t tell if I’m going to have too much or too little yarn. Or maybe just enough. That would be quite amazing. I’ll let you know.


As you can see, I was making great progress until I realized that I have both a math test and a chemistry test next week. I’m more of an art and history kind of person than a math and science kind of person, so having both a math and a chemistry test together is probably the worst test combination I could ever come by.... So back to studying for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home