A blog about knitting, and some other stuff....

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Well hello hello.... I've decided to start a blog. Why? Why, Becky, why would you ever start a blog? You think they're silly. Well, they sound silly.... blog.... sort of like a log, a little like a bog.... nope, I just can't take something called a 'blog' seriously. So I guess I won't be taking this very seriously then.

No, but really (really), I wanted to start a knitting blog (there's that word again....). I read other people's and I love them. I love looking at your (assuming that you, my lovely reader, are in fact a fellow knitting blogger) knitting pictures and reading about how you're completing your projects and your socks - I've noticed that you people really love to knit socks.

I also wanted to start a knitting blog to connect with other knitters. I don't really have any friends who are avid knitters. I mean, I have lots of friends who can knit, but once I start babbling on about yarn choices and lace knitting they go all foggy eyed and start ignoring me. Hopefully I'll find some knitters out there who actually get it.

And even if no one reads this lonely little blog of mine, I think I'll get some level of satisfaction at least from babbling on to myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home